EXPERIMENTAL APPARATUS AND TECHNIQUES FOR HIGH TEMPERATURE COMPATIBILITY STUDIES
- Smith, W. T.
- United States : [publisher not identified], 1961.
[Oak Ridge, Tennessee] : [U.S. Atomic Energy Commission], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- microopaque : positive ; 8 x 13 cm
- The development of apparatus and laboratory techniques for the study of materials compatibility with 1500 to 2200 deg F potassium was attempted. Techniques for corrosion tab preparation, dry box capsule filling and sampling, and vacuum filling and sampling are described. Apparatus for rotating capsule testing to 2000 F, rotating capsule testing to 2400 deg F, and anisothermal see-saw'' capsule testing is also described. (auth)
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission depository collection.
- DOE contract number: AT(11-1)-GEN-8
NSA number: NSA-16-027586
OSTI Identifier 4800180
Research organization: Atomics International. Div. of North American Aviation, Inc., Canoga Park, Calif.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by USDOE.
View MARC record | catkey: 38052022