Masonry 2018 / Norbert V. Krogstad, W. Mark McGinley, editors
- West Conshohocken, PA : ASTM International, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Krogstad, Norbert V., McGinley, William Mark, 1958-, and ASTM International. Committee C07 on Lime and Limestone
- Evaluation of Existing Moisture Content of Brick for Hygrothermal Models in the Rehabilitation of Mass Masonry Walls / R. and A. Cyphers, J. Knorowski, and A. Skertic -- Proposal for an Improved Procedure and Interpretation of ASTM C1531 for the In-situ Determination of Brick-Masonry Shear Strength / F. Graziotti, G. Guerrini, A. Rossi, G. Andreotti, and G. Magenes -- Ambient Vibration of Unreinforced Masonry Buildings in Dhaka City / M. Khan, A. Fahim, R. Ahsan -- Sustainable Cellulose Masonry / Z. Olson, W. Cook, and D. Henneke -- Dynamic Thermal Performance Measurements of Residential Wall Systems / J.P. Sanders and N. Huygen -- Thermal Property Measurement of Non-Homogeneous Masonry Materials / J.P. Sanders, N. Huygen, and S. Smith -- Brick Masonry: Crisis in Aesthetics? / I.R. Chin, Wiss, Janney -- The Evolution of Stone Masonry Veneer Requirements - Past, Present, and Future / J. Civitillo and E. Peterson -- Shear Strength of FRP-Reinforced Concrete Masonry Beams / S. Sarhat and E. Sherwood -- History of Cold-Formed Steel Framing Used as a Backing for Brick Veneer / Charles Clark Jr., Cortney Fried, Jim Bryja -- Addressing Maximum Design Deflection Recommendation for Cold-Formed Steel Framing When Used as a Backing for Brick Veneer-Review of Literature / C. Clark, Jr., C. Friend and J. Bryja.
- 9780803176706 (ebook)
- Contains peer-reviewed papers that were presented at a symposium held June 26, 2018, in San Diego, California, USA. The symposium was sponsored by ASTM International Committee C07 on Lime and Limestone.
"ASTM Stock #STP1612."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 38052622