Objectives and Key Results / Niven, Paul
- Niven, Paul
- Ascent Audio, 2019.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (31,805 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Lamorte, Ben, Harrison, BJ, O'Reilly for Higher Education (Firm), and Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company
- Objectives and Key Results is the first full-fledged reference guide on Objectives and Key Results, a critical thinking framework designed to help organizations create value through focus, alignment, and better communication. Written by two leading OKRs consultants and researchers, this book provides a one-stop resource for organizations looking to quantify qualitative goals. You'll learn how OKRs came to be and how leading companies use them every day to help teams and employees stretch their thinking about what's possible, build their goal-setting muscles, and achieve results that reflect their full potential. OKRs help employees work together, focus effort, and drive the organization forward. Key results are used to define what it means to achieve broad, qualitative goals, and imperatives like "do it better" are transformed into clear, measureable markers. From the framework's inception in the 1980s to its popularity in today's hyper-competitive environment, OKRs make work more engaging and feature frequent feedback cycles that enable workers to see the progress they make at work each and every day. This book shows you everything you need to know to implement OKRs effectively.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Ascent Audio
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 38053277