Business data analytics with Python / Walter R. Paczkowski
- [Sebastopol, California] : O'Reilly Media, Inc., 
- [First edition].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file (3 hr., 27 min.)) : sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Paczkowski, Walter R. and O'Reilly (Firm)
- Many business analysts believe that the only way to analyze data is by creating simple charts and estimating simple linear models. However, to truly extract the key information buried inside your business data-information that is important for making sound and reasonable business decisions-you need to perform sophisticated, high-powered analyses. In this three-hour hands-on course, expert Walter Paczkowski walks you through data visualization and statistical methods implemented in Python for analyzing business data, whether sales, personnel, logistics, marketing, or financial. You'll explore the nature of business data, the application and interpretation of statistical and machine learning methods for gaining insight into your business, and how to present conclusions in tabular and graphical formats. By the end of the course, you'll be able to use Python to interactively visualize data, estimate predictive models, and distribute reports from Jupyter notebooks.
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Form of work:
- Instructional films
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Walter R. Paczkowski, presenter.
View MARC record | catkey: 38053751