Dombey & Son. Episode two / by Charles Dickens ; dramatised by James Andrew Hall ; producer, Barry Letts ; directed by Rodney Bennett
- Additional Titles:
- Dombey and Son. Episode 2
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Glover, Julian, 1935-, Bennett, Rodney, 1935-2017, Letts, Barry, Lewis, Rhoda, 1933-, Roberts, Ivor, 1925-1999, Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870. Selections, British Broadcasting Corporation, and BBC Worldwide Ltd
- Language Note:
- In English.
- The story of a wealthy city merchant whose pride loses him his family and fortune. But through the love of his daughter he eventually finds happiness.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from title screen (viewed May 26, 2022).
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Costume designer: June Hudson ; music composed and conducted by Dudley Simpson.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Julian Glover, Rhoda Lewis, Shirley Cain, Romyanna Wood, Ivor Roberts, Kenton More.
View MARC record | catkey: 38054042