Hedda Gabler / directed by Alex Segal ; performed by Ingrid Bergman, Sir Michael Redgrave, Sir Ralph Richardson, Trevor Howard, Beatrice Varley, Ursula Jeans, Dilys Hamlett ; produced by Norman Rutherford, Lars Schmidt, David Susskind, British Broadcasting Corporation, Columbia Broadcasting System
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (86 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Segal, Alex, 1915-1977, Rutherford, Norman, Schmidt, Lars, 1917-2009, Susskind, David, 1920-1987, Cobert, Bob, Bergman, Ingrid, 1915-1982, Redgrave, Michael, Richardson, Ralph, Sir, 1902-1983, Howard, Trevor, 1916-1988, Varley, Beatrice, 1896-1969, Jeans, Ursula, 1906-1973, Hamlett, Dilys, Ibsen, Henrik, 1828-1906, BBC Worldwide Ltd, and Columbia Broadcasting System, Inc
- Language Note:
- In English.
- A scheming woman marries a nice but dimwitted intellectual out of convenience. She hears that her old lover is back in town. She decides to destroy his life, jealous of his love affair with another.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 18, 2022).
View MARC record | catkey: 38054085