A short & happy guide to administrative law / William D. Araiza, Stanley A. August Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School
- Araiza, William D.
- St. Paul : West Academic, 
- Copyright Date:
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (253 pages).
- This efficient, concise, and up-to-date Guide explains complex Administrative Law concepts in accessible language without sacrificing the nuance that distinguishes a superior exam performance from an average one. It follows a logical sequence of topics used by many professors in their classes, starting with the constitutional foundations of the administrative state, continuing through the procedural requirements for agency rulemaking and adjudication, then the rules governing judicial review of agency action, and concluding with agency control over information.
- 9781685612146 (electronic bk.)
1685612148 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 38054574