Multidisciplinary Spine Care [electronic resource] / edited by Carl E. Noe
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 775 p. 189 illus., 113 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Noe, Carl E. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Non-Operative Care -- Prevention, Nutrition, etc -- Electrodiagnostic Studies -- Radiology -- Ankylosing Spondylitis -- Soft Tissue Back Pain -- Non-Pharmacological Treatments -- Pharmacological Treatments -- Interdisciplinary Pain Management -- Spine Injections and Procedures -- Spine Injections -- Vertebroplasty -- Advanced Spine Pain Procedures -- Perioperative Care -- Psychological Evaluation -- Perioperative Rehabilitation -- Perioperative Anesthesia -- ICU Care -- Postoperative Care -- Operative Care -- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery -- Cervical Spine Problems -- Thoracic Spine Conditions -- Lumbar Stenosis -- Vascular Spine Disorders -- Deformity -- Spine Tumors -- Trauma -- Pediatric Spine -- Special Topics. .
- This book presents multiple aspects of spine care from the perspective of different disciplines. It's organized by sections focused on non-operative care, spine injections and procedures, perioperative care, operative care, pediatric care, and special topics. Each chapter has been written by a clinician whose active practice involves the topic of their chapter. Practical and clinically relevant, this book educates any practitioner who cares for patients with back and neck pain and other spine conditions about implementing a multidisciplinary team to treat the spine.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 38054803