Communications, Signal Processing, and Systems [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Communications, Signal Processing, and Systems, Vol. 2 / edited by Qilian Liang, Wei Wang, Xin Liu, Zhenyu Na, Baoju Zhang
- Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 620 p. 387 illus., 272 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Liang, Qilian, Wang, Wei, Liu, Xin, Na, Zhenyu, Zhang, Baoju, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Wireless communications -- Wireless networks -- Internet of Things -- Wireless sensor networks -- Signal processing for communications and networking -- Audio and acoustic signal processing -- Bio imaging and signal processing -- Machine learning for signal processing -- Sensor array and multichannel signal processing -- Design and implementation of signal processing systems -- Circuits and Systems for Communications -- Deep Learning -- Fuzzy Logic Systems -- Nonlinear Systems for Communications and Signal Processing.
- This book brings together papers presented at the 2021 International Conference on Communications, Signal Processing, and Systems, which provides a venue to disseminate the latest developments and to discuss the interactions and links between these multidisciplinary fields. Spanning topics ranging from communications, signal processing and systems, this book is aimed at undergraduate and graduate students in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Mathematics, researchers and engineers from academia and industry as well as government employees (such as NSF, DOD and DOE).
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 38054891