Nominations of Gary Gensler and Rohit Chopra : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session on nominations of: Gary Gensler, of Maryland to be a member of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Rohit Chopra, of the District of Columbia, to be Director, Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection, March 2, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2022.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 234 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.117-76
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-03-02.
View MARC record | catkey: 38055620