Who wins on Wall Street? Gamestop, Robinhood, and the state of retail investing : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session on examining the practices that encouraged the volatile activity in stocks, how it affects our economy in the long term, and who benefits and who loses from this "tech-induced" stock market volatility, March 9, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Gamestop, Robinhood, and the state of retail investing
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2022.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 321 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.117-95
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Gina-Gail S. Fletcher, Professor Of Law, Duke University School of Law; Rachel J. Robasciotti, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Adasina Social Capital; Teresa Ghilarducci, Bernard L. and Irene Schwartz Professor of Economics, The New School; Michael S. Piwowar, Executive Director, Milken Institute Center for Financial Markets; Andrew N. Vollmer, Senior Affiliated Scholar, Mercatus Center at George Mason University.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-03-09.
View MARC record | catkey: 38055651