Social change in Latin America today : its implications for United States policy / Richard N. Adams [and 5 others] ; introduction by Lyman Bryson
- New York : Published for the Council on Foreign Relations by Harper & Brothers, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 353 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Richard N. (Richard Newbold), 1924-2018, Bryson, Lyman, 1888-1959, and Council on Foreign Relations
- HeinOnline Foreign Relations of the US: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Introduction / Lyman Bryson -- Some signposts for policy / John P. Gillin -- Changing community attitudes and values in Peru : a case study in guided change / Allan R. Holmberg -- Bolivia : U.S. assistance in a revolutionary setting / Richard W. Patch -- The Brazilian revolution : social changes since 1930 / Charles Wagley -- Social change in Guatemala and U.S. policy / Richard N. Adams -- Mexico since Cárdenas / Oscar Lewis.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 38055668