The Paycheck Protection Program : performance, impact, and next steps : hearing before the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship of the United States Senate, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, March 17, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2022.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 72 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SM 1/2:S.HRG.117-154
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Mensah, Ms. Lisa, President and CEO, Opportunity Finance Network, Washington DC; Griffith, Mr. Joel, Research Fellow, Financial Regulations, The Heritage Foundation, Washington, DC; Hoey, Mr. John K., President and CEO, The Y in Central Maryland, Baltimore, MD; Polumbo, Mr. Brad, Editor, Foundation for Economic Education, Arlington, VA.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-03-17.
View MARC record | catkey: 38056120