Maps showing ground-water units and withdrawal, basin and range province, New Mexico / by B.T. Brady, M.S. Bedinger, and D.L. Hart
- Brady, Bruce T.
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1984.
Denver, Colorado : Open-File Services Section, Western Distribution Branch, U.S. Geological Survey
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 maps on 1 sheet).
- Additional Creators:
- Bedinger, M. S., Hart, D. L., Geological Survey (U.S.), New Mexico. Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources, and New Mexico. Energy and Minerals Department
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:83-4118-A
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000 (W 109°--W 105°/N 36ʻ--N 31°).
Scale 1:1,00,000 (W 109°--W 105°/N 36ʻ--N 31°).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
Includes location map.
"Prepared in cooperation with the New Mexico Energy and Minerals Department and the New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes text and bibliographical references on separate pages.
View MARC record | catkey: 38057075