Parade of the old new : panorama ; The troublemakers : history painting in the real world / by Zoe Beloff
- "An accordion book that reproduces Parade of the Old New, a panoramic painting on cardboard by Zoe Beloff. Created between 2017 and 2021, the picture is an allegory of the American body politic in dark times inspired by Bertolt Brecht's poem. On the reverse of the accordion you will find Beloff's essay The Troublemakers: History Painting in the Real World"--new.booklyn.org
- Held closed by red elastic band
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references
- Binding Information:
- Accordion fold
- Source of Acquisition:
- Special Collections copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2022.
- Selected to honor Rachael Dreyer, on the occasion of receiving tenure-promotion; and purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2022.
View MARC record | catkey: 38057914