Prospects [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Prospects (New York, N.Y.)
- <1988>-2005: [New York, NY] : Cambridge University Press, with the editorial office at the Center for American Culture Studies
[New York] : B. Franklin. 1975-2005.
- Additional Creators:
- Salzman, Jack and Columbia University. Center for American Culture Studies
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Print began with: Vol. 1 (1975); ceased with vol. 30 (2005).
- Publication Frequency:
- Annual, <1988->2005
2 issues a year, 1985-1986
- Editor: 1975-2005, J. Salzman.
"An annual journal of American cultural studies."
- Special Numbering:
- Vol. 10 (1984/85)-v. 11 (1985/86), issued in two parts called: Essays; and, Bibliography, which updates the monograph: American studies: an annotated bibliography, also edited by Jack Salzman.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 38252660