The economic writings of Sir William Petty : together with the Observations upon the bills of mortality / more probably by Captain John Graunt, edited by Charles Henry Hull, Ph.D., Cornell university
- Petty, William, Sir, 1623-1687
- Cambridge : At the University press ; New York : Macmillan company, 1899.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (xci, . 313. . -700) : frontispiece (facsimiles) tables (part folded).
- Additional Creators:
- Graunt, John, 1620-1674
Hull, Charles Henry, 1864-1936
- v.1. Introduction. A treatise of taxes and contributions. London, 1662. Verbum spienti  London, 1691. The political anatomy of Ireland  London 1691. Political arithmetick  London, 1690.--v. 2. Natural and political observations upon the bills of mortality. By Capt. John Graunt. 5th ed. London, 1676. Sir William Petty's Quantulumcunque concerning money, 1682. London, 1695. Another essay in political arithmetick concerning the growth of the city of London, 1682. London, 1683. Observations upon the Dublin-bills of mortality, 1681, and the state of that city. London, 1683. Further observation upon the Dublin-bills: or, Accompts of the houses, hearths, baptisms, and burials in that city. London, 1686. Two essays in political arithmetick, concerning the people, housing, hospitals, &c. of London and Paris. London, 1687. Observations upon the cities of London and Rome. London, 1687. Five essays in political arithmetick. London, 1687. A treatise of Ireland. 1687. From the additional ms. in the Britism museum. Appendix. Bibliography of the printed writings of Sir William Petty. Supplement to the bibliography of Petty's works. Bibliography of the Natural and political observations. List of books and manuscripts used. Index.
- Contains reproductions of original title-pages.
Many works with individual tables of contents.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1976. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Microbook library of English literature) Reduction ratio varies.
View MARC record | catkey: 382593