Sedimentation and occurrence and trends of selected chemical constituents in bottom sediment, Empire Lake, Cherokee County, Kansas, 1905-2005 / by Kyle E. Juracek ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Juracek, Kyle E.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 79 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Kansas. Department of Health and Environment, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4-4:2006-5307
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 5, 2007).
"Kansas Water Science Center"--HTML title screen.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS Kansas Water Science Center web site. Address as of 4/3/07: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2006/5307/pdf/SIR20065307.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3826048