Developing a methodology for assessing safety programs targeting human error in aviation / Scott Shappell, Douglas Wiegmann
- Shappell, Scott A.
- Washington, DC : Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aerospace Medicine ; [Ft. Belvior, VA :] : [Available to the public through the Defense Technical Information Center]; Springfield, Va. : National Technical Information Service, 
- Physical Description:
- i, 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Wiegmann, Douglas A., Clemson University, Mayo Clinic, United States. Office of Aerospace Medicine, and United States. Federal Aviation Administration
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- TD 4.210:06/24
- Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 23, 2007).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 9-10).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final report.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in print.
- Funding Information:
- Performed by Clemson University, Clemson, SC and Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN under approved task AM-B-05-HRR-521
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from Office of Aerospace Medicine web site. Address as of 03/23/07: http://www.faa.gov/library/reports/medical/oamtechreports/2000s/media/200624.pdf; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3826074