Tax-exempt organizations : collecting more data on donor-advised funds and supporting organizations could help address compliance challenges : report to the Chairman, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Tax exempt organizations : collecting more data on donor advised funds and supporting organizations could help address compliance challenges
Collecting more data on donor-advised funds and supporting organizations could help address compliance challenges
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 61 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 28, 2007).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/28/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d06799.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3826084