A connected warrantee township map of Mineral Township in Venango County : [Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Community Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 98 x 123 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Mineral (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Mineral (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Mineral (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Venango County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Venango County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Venango County—Maps
- Mineral (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Venango County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 1" = 100 rods (W 79°59ʹ59ʺ--W 79°55ʹ05ʺ/N 41°22ʹ11ʺ--N 41°16ʹ26ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given., "I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the said Department to be affixed at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, this twenty-sixth day of January A.D., one thousand nine hundred and seventy-two.", Includes notes and location map., and "JmW."--In lower right margin.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 3829156