Safety related issues of spent nuclear fuel storage / edited by J.D.B. Lambert and K.K. Kadyrzhanov
- Conference Author:
- NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Safety Related Issues of Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage (2005 : Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan)
- Dordrecht, The Netherlands : Springer : Published in cooperation with NATO Public Diplomacy Division, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 356 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lambert, J. D. B., Kadyrzhanov, K. K., and North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Public Diplomacy Division
- Strategies for safe storage of spent fuel -- Radiological problems of spent fuel storage -- Technical issues of wet and dry storage -- Materials stability issues of spent fuel storage.
- "Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Safety Related Issues of Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 26-29 September 2005"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3831200