Cardiovascular disease handbook & resource guide [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Cardiovascular disease handbook and resourse guide
- Amenia, NY : Grey House Publishing, 2020.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- x, 526 pages : illustrations, maps, charts ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Grey House Publishing, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Section one: studies & statistics about cardiovacular disease -- Section two: types of cardiovascular disease -- Coronary heart disease -- Acute coronary syndromes -- Congenital heart disease -- Cardiometabolic disease -- Cardiomyopathies -- Dyslipidemia -- Heart failure -- Stroke -- Pericardial heart disease -- Pulmonary hypertension -- Valvular disease -- Venous thromboembolism -- Section three: conditions affecting cardiovascular disease -- Alcoholism - Substance use & abuse -- Fabry disease -- DiGeorge syndrome -- Diabetes -- Obesity -- General resources -- Section four: appendixes.
- Combines valuable educational information for patients and their families. It offers statistics, both nationally and state by state, as well as discussions about prevention, treatment and outcomes. It includes details on 32 types of cardiovascular disease plus information on a number of conditions that can cause, or affect it, including substance abuse and obesity.--
- 9781642658521 (paperback)
- Includes indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 38340024