P. D. James [electronic resource] : a companion to the mystery fiction / Laurel A. Young
- Young, Laurel, 1977-
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 276 pages ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Foxwell, Elizabeth
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Preface -- Organization of the companion -- James's works in chronological order - James's works in alphabetical order -- Brief biography -- A career chronology -- Abbreviations -- The companion -- Annotated bibliography -- Index.
- "At 38, British National Health Service employee Phyllis Dorothy James White reinvented herself as P. D. James, crime novelist. By the time of her death at 94, she had long been known as England's "Queen of Crime." This definitive literary companion includes more than 800 encyclopedic entries covering the characters, settings and themes of her published writing"--
- 9780786497911 (softcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 259-268) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 38348328