Synthetic gene network [electronic resource] : modeling, analysis, and robust design methods / Bor-Sen Chen, Laboratory of Control and Systems Biology, Department of Electrical Engineering, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan and Yu-Chao Wang, Institute of Biomedical Informatics, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Chen, Bor-Sen
- Boca Raton : CRC Press,Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 208 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wang, Yu-Chao, 1981-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Mathematical models and design specifications in synthetic gene networks -- Robust synthetic biology designs based on system dynamic models -- Robust synthetic biology designs based on network evolutionary methods -- Construction of promoter and promoter-RBS libraries for synthesis of gene networks -- Robust synthetic gene network designs based on library-search method -- Robust design of synthetic biological filter and transistor based on promoter-RBS libraries -- Communication and synchronization of a population of coupled synthetic gene networks.
- 9781466592698 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1466592699 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- A Science Publishers book."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 38351329