Zinc batteries [electronic resource] : basics, developments, and applications / edited by Rajender Boddula, Inamuddin and Abdullah M. Asiri
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2020.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Boddula, Rajender, Inamuddin, 1980-, and Asiri, Abdullah M.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Carbon nanomaterials for Zn-Ion batteries / Prasun Banerjee, Adolfo Franco Jr, Rajender Boddula, K. Chandra Babu Naidu and Ramyakrishna Pothu -- Construction, working, and applications of different Zn-based batteries / G. Ranjith Kumar, K. Chandra Babu Naidu, D. Baba Basha,D. Prakash Babu, M.S.S.R.K.N. Sarma, Ramyakrishna Pothu, and Rajender Boddula -- Nickel and cobalt materials for Zn batteries / Sonal Singh, Rishabh Sharma and Manika Khanuja.
- "Battery technology is constantly changing, especially as more and more industries are choosing to "go green" with newer and cleaner sources of energy. Books like this keep engineers and students abreast of the latest developments in this important area, as well as acting as a refresher for veteran engineers or an introductory text for students"--
- 9781119662389 (epub)
9781119662471 (adobe pdf)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 38353017