The law and practice of extradition [electronic resource] / Harmen van der Wilt
- Wilt, Harmen van der, 1955-
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Taylor & Francis: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- The Law and Practice of Extradition provides an in-depth overview of extradition law and practice, providing students with an understanding of how key elements have been shaped by the state, the fugitive and the international community. The process of globalisation has offered huge opportunities for organised crime, both in terms of expansion of operations and the possibility to evade justice, confronting states with considerable challenges. The Law and Practice of Extradition addresses all key topics in this fast-evolving area, including extradition and international crimes, terrorism and human rights. This textbook is particularly suitable for master's andpost-doctoral students with a basic background knowledge of international law, criminal law and international relations, and will interest legal practitioners who seek a better understanding of extradition.
- 9780429670206 (electronic bk.)
0429670206 (electronic bk.)
9780429956683 (electronic bk.)
0429956681 (electronic bk.)
9780429668715 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket)
0429668716 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket)
9780429671692 (electronic bk. : PDF)
0429671695 (electronic bk. : PDF)
View MARC record | catkey: 38353345