Toxic cyanobacteria in water : a guide to their public health consequences, monitoring and management / edited by Ingrid Chorus and Martin Welker
- Boca Rataon : CRC Press, 2021.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Chorus, Ingrid and Welker, Martin, 1963-
- "Protecting drinking, recreational, and other water from toxic cyanobacteria has a major impact on health. This new edition outlines water-related exposure pathways, supports hazard analysis and risk assessment, and outlines strategies for their control and the design and implementation of monitoring programmes"--
- 9781003081449 (electronic bk.)
1003081444 (electronic bk.)
9781000262049 (electronic bk. : EPUB)
1000262049 (electronic bk. : EPUB)
9781000262032 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket)
1000262030 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket)
9781000262025 (electronic bk. : PDF)
1000262022 (electronic bk. : PDF)
View MARC record | catkey: 38354108