Handbook of research for big data : concepts and techniques / edited by Brojo Kishore Mishra, PhD, Vivek Kumar, PhD, Sanjaya Kumar Panda, PhD, Prayag Tiwari, PhD
- Palm Bay, FL, USA ; Burlington, ON, Canada : Apple Academic Press ; Boca Raton, FL, USA ; Abingdon, Oxon, UK : CRC Press, 2022.
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 379 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Mishra, Brojo Kishore, 1979-, Kumar, Vivek (Researcher in natural language processing), Panda, Sanjaya Kumar, and Tiwari, Prayag
- Big Data in Governance in India: Case Studies / Mukesh Choubisa -- Design and Analysis of Reconfigurable Computing ofSoC for IoT Applications / Ipseeta Nanda and Nibedita Adikari -- A Review of Different Data Mining Techniques Used inBig Data Applications / Chandrakanta Mahanty, Devpriya Panda, and Brojo Kishore Mishra -- Big Data Applications in Transportation Systems Using the Internet of Things / Sunil Kumar Gautam, Riddhi B. Prajapati, and Hari Om -- Overview of Big Data and Natural Language Processing: A Powerful Combination for Research / Bishwa Ranjan Das and Brojo Kishore Mishra -- An Insight into Big Data and Its Pertinence / Lopamudra Hota and Prasant Kumar Dash -- Big Data Science: Models and Approaches, Characteristics, Challenges, and Applications / Riyanshi Gupta, Kartik Krishna Bhardwaj, and Deepak Kumar Sharma -- Conceptual Frameworks for Big Data Visualization: Discussion on Models, Methods, and Artificial Intelligence for Graphical Representations of Data / Cherilyn Conner, Jim Samuel, Myles Garvey, Yana Samuel, and Andrey Kretinin -- Role of Machine Learning in Big Data Peregrination / Aradhana Behura and Sanjaya Kumar Panda -- Artificial Neural Networks: Fundamentals, Design, and Applications / Nishant Kashyap, Anjana Mishra, and Brojo Kishore Mishra -- Big Data: Trends, Challenges, Opportunities, Tools, Success Factors, and the Way Toward Pandemic Analytics / P. R. Anisha, C. Kishor Kumar Reddy, and Nguyen Gia Nhu -- Applying Tenacious Machine Learning Classification Techniques for Drug-Free Nipah Virus Prediction / M. Kannan and C. Priya -- An Approach for Controlling Disaster Management by Machine Learning Technique / Subhashree Sahoo, Debabrata Dansana, and Brojo Kishore Mishra.
- "Data has become a valuable asset like never before. Today the challenge is not a shortage of data but the need for techniques and methods capable enough to be able to glean valuable insights from the fast-flowing mass of Big Data. This new volume, Handbook of Research for Big Data: Concepts and Techniques, helps to meet the challenge of managing and using Big Data by presenting new research on various technological advances in the field. The chapters in the book present information on important applications, concepts, and technologies for Big Data in the present industry and market scenario. It looks at research domain issues and their solutions as well as various research case studies, research plans, methodologies, and related data sets for the four Vs: volume, velocity, variety, and veracity. Chapters discuss Big Data in governance, transportation, disaster management, epidemiology, and more. The book covers design and analysis of reconfigurable computing of SoC for IoT, data mining techniques and applications, the use of natural language processing in big data, and more. The volume is a valuable resource for researchers from both academia and industry to learn about and enhance their knowledge and skills in the broad area of big data computing and applications."--
- 9781003144526 electronic book
1003144527 electronic book
9781000341966 electronic book EPUB
1000341968 electronic book EPUB
9781000341959 electronic book Mobipocket
100034195X electronic book Mobipocket
9781000341942 electronic book electronic book
1000341941 electronic book electronic book
View MARC record | catkey: 38354183