Thrust and nappe tectonics / edited by K.R. McClay, N.J. Price
- London : Geological Society, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- McClay, K. R. (Kenneth R.), Price, Neville J., Imperial College, London. Department of Earth Science and Engineering, and Geological Society of London
- This book contains 44 papers resulting from an International Conference on Thrust and Nappe Tectonics held in April 1979 at Imperial College, London under the aegis of the Geological Society of London and the Geology Department of Imperial College. The first group of papers reviews the environments and modes of emplacements of thrusts and nappes. The movement of nappes over their footwall rocks produces 'fault rocks' and fabrics which are the subject of the second group of papers.
- 9781862399822 (ebook)
- Previously issued in print: Oxford: Blackwell Scientific Publications for The Geological Society of London, 1981.
Selected conference papers.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 38355099