Across Black spaces : essays and interviews from an American philosopher / George Yancy
- Yancy, George
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 330 pages ; 24 cm
- Part 1: Writing while black: Bearing the weight of public witnessing -- Part 2: Untying Odusseus: Traversing black philosophical fragments -- Part 3: Doing philosophy in black: Foundational traces and the weight of the present -- Part 4: Meaning-making and the generative space of black performative discourse.
- "Across Black Spaces gathers a diverse array of essays and interviews by American philosopher George Yancy. Within this multidisciplinary framework are a series of public intellectual essays that drew international media acclaim for their spotlight on vicious racial tensions in American academia and society at large"--
- 9781538131619 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 38358761