Techniques in electroanalytical chemistry / Olja Simoska & Shelley D. Minteer
- Simoska, Olja
- Washington, D.C. : American Chemical Society, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Minteer, Shelley D. and American Chemical Society
- Introduction to Electroanalytical Chemistry -- Sweep Voltammetric Techniques -- Pulse Voltammetry -- Chronoamperometry -- Check Your Understanding Solutions.
- "Electrochemical science as a field is growing at a tremendous rate. It was central to the emergence of chemistry as a discipline through the discovery of elements and is now poised to revolutionize energy, neuroscience, and organic synthesis, among more traditional applications in corrosion prevention. In this brief digital primer, the authors introduce selected techniques in electroanalytical chemistry through text, laboratory-based tutorial videos, and data analysis practice problems. This primer is suitable for scientists interested in a brief introduction to the recent advances in electroanalytical chemistry, instructors wanting to supplement an undergraduate or graduate course in instrumental analysis, or the scientist wishing to incorporate electroanalytical techniques into projects to study reaction mechanisms, design energy conversion or energy storage devices, and/or design electrochemical sensors."--
- 9780841299382 electronic
- American Chemical Society, Techniques in Electroanalytical Chemistry eBooks - 2022 Front Files.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 38358878