Structures for mine shafts. Part 4, Conveyances = Structures de puits de mine. Partie 4, Moyens de transport / ISO
- Corporate Author:
- International Organization for Standardization
- Additional Titles:
- Structures de puits de mine. Partie 4, Moyens de transport
- Geneva, Switzerland : ISO, International Organization for Standards, 2018.
- Copyright Date:
- First edition 2018-05.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 29 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- "This document specifies the loads, the load combinations and the design procedures for the design of the steel and aluminium alloy structural members of conveyances used for the transport of personnel, materials, equipment and rock in vertical and decline shafts. The conveyances covered by this document include personnel or material cages (or both), skips, kibbles, equipping skeleton cages, inspection cages, bridles, crossheads and counterweights."--Page 1.
- Cover title.
"Reference number ISO 19426-4:2018(E)."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 28-29).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Earth and Mineral Sciences copy: Made possible by Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries. 2022.
View MARC record | catkey: 38358920