Mathematics applied to engineering and management / edited by Mangey Ram and S.B. Singh
- Ram, Mangey
- Boca Raton, Florida ; London ; New York : CRC Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (317 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Ram, Mangey and Singh, S. B. (Engineer)
- This book offers the latest research advances in the field of mathematics applications in engineering sciences and provides a reference with a theoretical and sound background, along with case studies. In recent years, mathematics has had an amazing growth in engineering sciences. It forms the common foundation of all engineering disciplines. This new book provides a comprehensive range of mathematics applied to various fields of engineering for different tasks in fields such as civil engineering, structural engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, among others. It offers articles that develop the applications of mathematics in engineering sciences, conveys the innovative research ideas, offers real-world utility of mathematics, and plays a significant role in the life of academics, practitioners, researchers, and industry leaders. Focuses on the latest research in the field of engineering applications Includes recent findings from various institutions Identifies the gaps in the knowledge of the field and provides the latest approaches Presents international studies and findings in modelling and simulation Offers various mathematical tools, techniques, strategies, and methods across different engineering fields.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 38359527