Emotional intelligence and neuro-linguistic programming : new insights for managers and engineers / edited by Carolina Machado and J. Paulo Davim
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 115 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Machado, Carolina, 1965- and Davim, J. Paulo
- The relationship between emotional intelligence and job performance : an evidence-based literature review with implications for scientists and engineers -- Mark L. Lengnick-Hall and Christopher B. Stone -- Emotional Intelligence : Telling the history and discovering the models / Ana Lúcia Rodrigues and Carolina Feliciana Machado -- How Japanese Managers Use NLP in Their Daily Work / Yasuhiro Kotera and William Van Gordon -- Neurolinguistic programming for managers and engineers as evidence-based practitioners / Tomasz Witkowski and Stawomir Jarmuz -- The evolution of cultural intelligence (CQ) and its impact on individuals and organizations / Cláudia Sofia Fanha Moura and Carolina Feliciana Machado.
- "The development of a new book about Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and the challenges to managers and engineers is essential because it introduces new lines of research in management and production. The use of EI and NLP allows management to take a more strategic role in organizations. There is a growing importance of sophisticated analysis for managers to support decision making, to use emotional information in order to guide thinking and behavior, as well as to manage emotions to adapt environments and achieve the organization's goals. This book addresses several dimensions of EI and NLP and its impact in business and organization competitiveness"--
- 9781351687348 (electronic bk.)
1351687344 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 38359823