AI and IoT Meet Mobile Machines : Towards a Smart Working Site
- Xiang, Yusheng
- KIT Scientific Publishing 2022
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (296 p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Infrastructure construction is society's cornerstone and economics' catalyst. Therefore, improving mobile machinery's efficiency and reducing their cost of use have enormous economic benefits in the vast and growing construction market. In this thesis, I envision a novel concept smart working site to increase productivity through fleet management from multiple aspects and with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Other Subject(s):
- OAPEN Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 38364082