Computer Vision and Image Processing [electronic resource] : 6th International Conference, CVIP 2021, Rupnagar, India, December 3-5, 2021, Revised Selected Papers, Part I / edited by Balasubramanian Raman, Subrahmanyam Murala, Ananda Chowdhury, Abhinav Dhall, Puneet Goyal
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XXXI, 586 p. 277 illus., 218 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Raman, Balasubramanian, Murala, Subrahmanyam, Chowdhury, Ananda, Dhall, Abhinav, Goyal, Puneet, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Classification of brain tumor MR images using transfer learning and machine learning model -- Deep-TDRS: An Integrated System for Handwritten Text Detection-Recognition and Conversion to Speech using Deep Learning -- Computer aided diagnosis of Autism spectrum disorder based on Thermal imaging -- Efficient High-Resolution Image-to-Image Translation using Multi-Scale Gradient U-Net -- Generic Multispectral Image Demosaicking Algorithm and New Performance Evaluation Metric -- A platform for large scale auto annotation of scanned documents featuring real-time model building and model pooling -- AC-CovidNet: Attention Guided Contrastive CNN for Recognition of Covid-19 in Chest X-Ray Images -- Application of Deep Learning techniques for Prostate Cancer Grading using Histopathological Images -- Dyadic Interaction Recognition using Dynamic Representation and Convolutional Neural Network -- Segmentation of Unstructured Scanned Devanagari Newspaper Documents -- Automatic Classification of Sedimentary Rocks towards Oil Reservoirs Detection -- Signature2Vec - An algorithm for reference frame agnostic vectorization of handwritten signatures -- Leaf Segmentation and Counting for Phenotyping of Rosette Plants Using Xception-style U-Net and Watershed Algorithm -- Fast and Secure Video Encryption using Divide-and-Conquer and Logistic Tent Innite Collapse Chaotic Map -- Visual Localization Using Capsule Networks -- Detection of cataract from fundus images using deep Transfer learning -- Brain Tumour Segmentation using Convolution Neural Network -- Signature based Authentication: A Multi-Label classication approach to detect the language and forged sample in signature -- A Data-set and a Real-time Method for Detection of Pointing Gesture from Depth Images -- VISION HELPER: CNN Based Real Time Navigator for the Visually Impaired -- Structure-Texture Decomposition-Based Enhancement Framework for Weakly Illuminated Images -- Low Cost Embedded Vision System For Location And Tracking Of A Color Object -- Towards Label-Free Few-Shot Learning: How Far Can We Go? -- AB-Net: Adult- Baby Net -- Polarimetric SAR Classication: Fast Learning with k-Maximum Likelihood Estimator -- Leveraging Discriminative Cues for Masked Face Recognition in Post COVID World -- Pretreatment Identification of Oral Leukoplakia and Oral Erythroplakia Metastasis Using Deep Learning Neural Networks -- Soft Biometric Based Person Retrieval For Burglary Investigation -- A deep learning framework for the classication of lung diseases using chest X-ray images -- Scene Graph Generation with Geometric Context -- Deep Color Spaces for Fingerphoto Presentation Attack Detection in Mobile Devices -- Cancelable Template Generation using Convolutional Autoencoder and RandNet -- Homogeneous and Non-Homogeneous Image Dehazing using Deep Neural Network -- Improved periocular recognition through blend of handcrafted and deep features -- Kernels for incoherent projection and orthogonal matching pursuit? -- AAUNet: An Attention Augmented Convolution based UNet for Change Detection in High Resolution Satellite Images -- A Large Volume Natural Tamil Character Dataset -- Datasets of Wireless Capsule Endoscopy for AI-enabled Techniques? -- Moving Objects Detection in Intricate Scenes via Spatio-temporal Co-occurrence based Background Subtraction -- Script Identication in Natural Scene TextImages by Learning Local and Global Features on Inception Net. -- Survey of Leukemia Cancer Cell Detection Using Image Processing -- MS-Net: A CNN Architecture for Agriculture Pattern Segmentation in Aerial Images -- Vision Transformer for Plant Disease Detection:PlantViT -- Evaluation of Detection and Segmentation Tasks on Driving Datasets -- Classification of Gender in Celebrity Cartoon Images -- Localization of Polyps in WCE Images Using Deep Learning Segmentation Methods: A Comparative Study -- Evaluation of Deep Architectures for Facial Emotion Recognition -- Adaptive Rough-Fuzzy Kernelized Clustering Algorithm for Noisy Brain MRI Tissue Segmentation -- On the Prospects of Latent MasterPrints.
- This two-volume set (CCIS 1567-1568) constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6h International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Processing, CVIP 2021, held in Rupnagar, India, in December 2021. The 70 full papers and 20 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from the 260 submissions. The papers present recent research on such topics as biometrics, forensics, content protection, image enhancement/super-resolution/restoration, motion and tracking, image or video retrieval, image, image/video processing for autonomous vehicles, video scene understanding, human-computer interaction, document image analysis, face, iris, emotion, sign language and gesture recognition, 3D image/video processing, action and event detection/recognition, medical image and video analysis, vision-based human GAIT analysis, remote sensing, and more.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 38365299