Factors affecting phosphorus transport at a conventionally-farmed site in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, 1992-95 / by Daniel G. Galeone
- Galeone, Daniel G.
- Lemoyne, Pennsylvania : U.S. Geological Survey, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 93 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.) and Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land and Water Conservation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:96-4168
- Soils—Phosphorus content—Pennsylvania—Lancaster County
- Water—Phosphorus content—Pennsylvania—Lancaster County
- Phosphorus—Environmental aspects—Pennsylvania—Lancaster County
- Sediment transport—Environmental aspects—Pennsylvania—Lancaster County
- Phosphorus—Environmental aspects
- Sediment transport—Environmental aspects
- Soils—Phosphorus content
- Water—Phosphorus content
- Pennsylvania—Lancaster County
- "Prepared in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Land and Water Conservation."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 58-60).
View MARC record | catkey: 38365902