Federal Judicial Center : FJC
- Corporate Author:
- Federal Judicial Center
- Uniform Title:
- Federal Judicial Center (Website)
- Additional Titles:
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Judicial Center
[Washington, D.C.] : Government Publishing Office, 2022-
- [Archived version].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Federal Depository Library Program and United States. Government Publishing Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Federal Judicial Center is the research and education agency of the judicial branch of the U.S. government. The FJC website provides information regarding research and history about the Courts, and education for the Courts. There is also a publications catalog.
- Report Numbers:
- JU 13.2:INTERNET
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- The content is made available by the U.S. Government Publishing Office in accordance with Title 44 of the US Code.
Digital collection: Federal Depository Library Program Web Archive.
- Part Of:
- Federal Depository Library Program Web Archive
View MARC record | catkey: 38365995