Poems written chiefly at the University of Cambridge : together with a Latin oration upon the history and genius of the Roman and canon laws, with a comparison of the laws of England, spoken in the chapel at Trinity-Hall, Cambridge, December 21, 1756
- Marriott, James, Sir, 1730?-1803
- [London] : [Printed by J. Bettenham], 
- [1st ed.].
- Physical Description:
- viii, viii, 156 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : frontispiece, illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- Poems, together with a Latin oration
- "Observations by way of a preface, with an index of the contents": second sequence of Roman numerals., Dedicatory poem "To the Queen" signed by Marriott with note at end: Published in the collection of the University of Cambridge, 1761"., Half-title: Poems, together with a Latin oration., and Published in London, according to the British Museum Catalogue; added t.-p. has imprint.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1976. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Microbook library of English literature) Reduction ratio varies.
View MARC record | catkey: 383704