New York [sound recording].
- [Australia] : ABC, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Jazz classics in digital stereo ; v. 3
- Burnin' the iceberg (Jelly-Roll Morton & his Red Hot Peppers) -- Struggle buggy (King Oliver & his orchestra) -- Sugar foot stomp (Louis Armstrong with Fletcher Henderson & his orchestra) -- Lock and key (Bessie Smith, accompanied by James P. Johnson) -- San (Bix Beiderbecke with Paul Whiteman & his orchestra) -- Imagination (Miff Mole & his Little Molers) -- Makin' friends (Eddie Condon & his orchestra) -- The minor drag (Fats Waller & his Buddies) -- East St. Louis toodle-oo (Duke Ellington & his Kentucky Club Orchestra) -- Hot bones and rice (Charlie Johnson & his orchestra) -- Doctor Blues (Luis Russell & his orchestra) -- Dog bottom (Chick Webb & the Jungle Band) -- Minnie the moocher (Cab Calloway & his orchestra) -- Stratosphere ford (Jimmie Lunceford & his orchestra) -- Cushion foot stomp (Clarence Williams' Washboard Five) -- Farewell blues (Eddie Lang, Joe Venuti & their All Star Orchestra).
- Program notes on container.
The Wayne "Fuzzy" and Ann W. Lehman Collection.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Various artists.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded between May 1925 and Sept. 1934 in Camden, N.J. and New York City.
View MARC record | catkey: 3859550