Electronic preventive services selector : ePSS for PDA
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
- Additional Titles:
- ePSS for PDA and Interactive preventive services selector 2006
- Rockville, MD : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A quick hands-on tool designed to help primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients. Available both as a PDA application and a web-based tool. Based on current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors.
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.6520/5-3:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 2006?
- Description based on contents viewed on May 15, 2007; title from web site caption.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web from the AHRQ web site. Address as of 5/15/07: http://epss.ahrq.gov/PDA/index.jsp; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3860461