Federal Aviation Administration : key issues in ensuring the efficient development and safe operation of the Next Generation Air Transportation System : testimony before the Subcommittee on Aviation, Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives / statement of Gerald L. Dillingham
- Dillingham, Gerald Lee, 1947-
- Additional Titles:
- Key issues in ensuring the efficient development and safe operation of the Next Generation Air Transportation System
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation and United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-07-636 T
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 26, 2007)., "For release ... March 22, 2007.", and Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/26/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d07636t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3860566