Taxpayer Advocate Service : caseload has grown and taxpayers report being satisfied, but additional measures of efficiency and effectiveness are needed : report to the Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Caseload has grown and taxpayers report being satisfied, but additional measures of efficiency and effectiveness are needed
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 61 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 18, 2007)., "February 2007.", Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548., and "GAO-07-156."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/18/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d07156.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3860665