Passenger rail security : federal strategy and enhanced coordination needed to prioritize and guide security efforts : testimony before the Subcommittee on Homeland Security, Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives / statement of Cathleen A. Berrick
- Berrick, Cathleen A.
- Additional Titles:
- Federal strategy and enhanced coordination needed to prioritize and guide security efforts
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Homeland Security
United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-07-459 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 18, 2007).
"For release ... February 13, 2007."
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/18/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d07459t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3860695