Anthrax detection : DHS cannot ensure that sampling activities will be validated : testimony before the Subcommittee on Homeland Security, Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives / statement of Keith Rhodes
- Rhodes, Keith
- Additional Titles:
- Anthrax detection : Department of Homeland Security cannot ensure that sampling activities will be validated and DHS cannot ensure that sampling activities will be validated
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Homeland Security and United States. Government Accountability Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-07-687 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 18, 2007).
"For release ... March 29, 2007."
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/18/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d07687t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3860700