A treatise on the rules which govern the interpretation and construction of statutory and constitutional law [electronic resource] / by Theodore Sedgwick
- Sedgwick, Theodore, 1811-1859
- Additional Titles:
- Statutory and constitutional law
- New York : Baker, Voorhis & Co., 1874.
- 2nd ed. / with numerous additional notes, by John Norton Pomeroy.
- Physical Description:
- xlviii, 692 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pomeroy, John Norton, 1828-1885
- Includes index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Buffalo, NY] : W.S. Hein, . (Hein online). Mode of access: Internet. Address: http://www.heinonline.org. Subscription required for access.
View MARC record | catkey: 3863639