A history of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Fetter, Theodore J.
- Additional Titles:
- History of the Eighth Circuit, a bicentennial project
History of the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- [Washington, D.C.] : Judicial Conference of the United States, Bicentennial Committee, 1977.
[Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 103 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Judicial Conference of the United States. Bicentennial Committee
- Prepared by Theodore J. Fetter.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2006] (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the original. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3864462