Class construction : white working-class student identity in the new millennium / Carrie Freie
- Freie, Carrie, 1973-
- Lanham, MD : Lexington Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 127 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Working class whites—Northeastern States
- High school students—Northeastern States—Psychology
- High school students—Northeastern States—Attitudes
- High school students—Social networks—Northeastern States
- Whites—Race identity—Northeastern States
- Gender identity—Northeastern States
- Social networks—Northeastern States
- Northeastern States—Social conditions
- Northeastern States—Economic conditions
- 9780739115473 (cloth : alk. paper)
0739115472 (cloth : alk. paper)
- AUTH: PENN STATE, ALTOONA. REV. DISS. STUDY OF CLASS, GENDER, EDUCATIONAL & ECONOMIC ISSUES.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 117-119) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3864884