Effects of congener and noncongener alcoholic beverages on a clinical ataxia test battery / David J. Schroeder, Veterans Administration Hospital, Topeka, Kansas, William E. Collins, Civil Aeromedical Institute, Federal Aviation Administration
- Schroeder, David J.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aviation Medicine, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Collins, William Edward, 1932-
United States. Office of Aviation Medicine
Civil Aeromedical Institute
Veterans Administration Hospital (Topeka, Kan.)
Full Text available online
- Prepared for U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aviation Medicine, tasks AM-D-74-PSY-27 and AM-C-79-PSY-75.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 16-17).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the FAA web site. Address as of 5/25/07: http://www.faa.gov/library/reports/medical/oamtechreports/1970s/media/AM79-09.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3866665